Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that explains how globalization affects international taxation.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to adopt a global perspective
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how globalization affects international taxation. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Randall & Associates Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.randalltaxlaw.com/scholarship-for-college-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining the effects of globalization on international taxation to email@example.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.